This post is also available in: Français (French)
1. How do I shop on Capulette.com?
We are committed to providing you with the best possible service every time you shop with Capulette. Here is how to proceed with your shopping experience:
1. Use the navigation menu found at the top of each page. Simply click on the relevant section to open a drop-down menu, and then click on the links to visit the different categories. You will find subcategories to further narrow your search and help you locate exactly what you are looking for.
2. When you have made your selection, choose your size and click on “add to cart”.
3. You can decide to proceed directly to checkout, or to continue browsing our website. Please note that placing an item in the shopping bag does not guarantee it is reserved.
2. How do I know my size?
Capulette’s shoes are measured with standard European sizing. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone at +33 1 76 53 92 49, Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (GMT +1) or via email to email@example.com.
3. How do I place an order?
Once you are ready to complete your purchase, review the shopping bag and then click “Proceed to Checkout” to be led through the checkout process and complete your transaction.
The total amount of the order that you see on the first page of the shopping bag will be the exact amount for which you will be charged minus the shipping costs.
To complete your order, you must enter your delivery details in the Shipping page and then insert either your Credit or Debit Card information on the Payment page, alternatively you can choose to pay by check or wire transfer.
Order details can be reviewed one final time on the order confirmation page. Please note that once an order is completed, it cannot be modified in any way. You can view the total amount to be debited in the third step “Check your order”.
Your purchase is complete when you receive our ‘Thank-you’ page, where you can locate your Order Number. Following this, you will also receive an e-mail confirming your order. A second email will be sent with a tracking number once the purchase has been shipped.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone at +33 1 76 53 92 49,, Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (GMT +1) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How many products may I purchase on capulette.com?
You can purchase up to a maximum of ten items per order, of which only two pairs may be of the same article.
5. Can I cancel or modify my order?
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted, we cannot guarantee that the purchase will be cancelled or modified.
If you have received your order and you are not pleased with your purchase, we offer the following return policy:
1) You can exercise the right of withdrawal without any motivation within 15 (fifteen) days of the date of delivery;
2) Please refer to Capulette’s return instructions included with your shipment.
3) Once we receive your returned item, and it is accepted, we will process a refund as requested. Please consult our legal area for further terms and conditions of our return policy.